Evolving the Enterprise with Second Generation SD-WAN: Managed Service Success Strategies
Overview: Enterprises of all sizes are now focused on harnessing the inherent power of the virtualized cloud and SD-WAN to enhance service outcomes. In response service providers must continue to innovate to meet their enterprise customer expectations. This innovation must take place on several levels, including enhancing manage services delivery, leveraging virtualization on customer premises and extending partner ecosystems.
To understand the interplay of these factors in Q1 2020, Heavy Reading, in collaboration with Enea, conducted a global enterprise survey designed to provide additional insight into enterprise managed service partner expectations, selection criteria and adoption drivers.
This webinar will provide a readout of several key research findings that provide valuable insight for service providers concentrating on refining their managed service success strategies.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Commitment and timeline for adopting SD-WAN and uCPE based managed services
- Overall managed service satisfaction levels
- The attributes enterprises consider when selecting these services
- Likelihood enterprise will switch managed service providers or vendors
- Strategies to implement practical, cost-effective managed services