Please first consult our online documentation or the documentation received with the products. If you need further support, our engineers are ready to assist you.
Preferrably, use our support issue tracking system. Have a look at the EneaIssues User's Guide.
When contacting Enea Support, please help us by including the following:
- The name of the software product component
- Version Number
- Error Messages
- Documented sequence of events to reproduce the problem
Also, let us know the severity level of your issue:
- Critical – The full system is unusable, with no known workaround available
- Serious – A component of the system is unusable until a fix is available
- Minor – Little or no impact on the use of the product
Enea will track your request and you will be sent progress updates via email. Please respond to the updates by logging in to the tool.